Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ljus-LoreMaster

re: KLW- joining info

Greet thy,
Knights of the White Lady,

Having seen your Herald Mynex on the forums, and looking for a Kin on Landroval, I decided to send you word.

Coming from the snowy North of the world, my name is 'Ljus', meaning Light in our Langugage.
Lore-Master - is my Characters class.
Elf-Maiden - is her race
75 - her Level

Age- well she is an Elf, lets say 3.000 years? Happy While I am myself wander this world 38 of those.

Traitlines:
Yellow/Blue (CC+Heals) is my frequent favourite. Use it even when grouping in Moors.
Red (dps) is sometimes needed (solo+skirm) though my gear for this line is not same advanced.

Gear:
My little ElfLady is not topgeared, but wellgeared. Tealsets, Moors-CC and Moors-Heal sets, 2nd agers as weapon+book with maxed legacies, Teal-jewellery. Missing yet the scale-cloak though.

Raiding:
Raiding regulary, though I like to keep it cosy. With a good laugh if something goes wrong and i die. And I rather see if others handle it likewise, its a game and we shall have fun.

RP:
Not a role-player myself, I still go well a long with those who do. The game Lore makes it easy.

Transfer:
Originating from Imladris, I arrived to Landroval a few days ago. My Scandinavian Kin started
due to timedifference over at EU servers. Being only 3 left of us, not being fond of starting all over,
and without NA-EU transfers, I seeked information and contact to Landroval.

Kins + DKP:
Alike my former Kin, i met very cosy guys on Landroval, called 'Remnant'. There are very nice
and friendly. Though they have a system called:
-> DKP
The system itself has a nice idea. It shall reward senior-members for their achievements.Though:
Frankly said, it will prevent new-members (like me) for many weeks to come to loot on equal chances. If many are happy with that, I shall not judge it. To me though it seems greatly unfair,
and does not motivate me to raid several weeks being left chance-less in looting.

Hrs+TimeZone:
GMT+1 is my Timezone, several Times a week (prox. 10-15 hours varying).

Approach:
Easygoing, cosy, fun&politeness, helpingKinnies (and often others too),

Rainbowfamily:
Coming from a server where certain players called each other gay to insult one another,
the globalchats on Landroval have not jet shown this phenmena. It seems friendly here.

What I bring to a Kin:
Not a fan of bragging, neither do i believe standing out too bold is an attractive gesture.
In my philosophy nothing makes me indispensable, but many things make me valuable.

What am I looking for:
A kin that performs regulary Raids on level 75, though it does not need to be hardcore.
I like relaxed approach and fun when grouping. I am EU player- so time is somewhat important too.

Send a word to me, if you are interested...

- Ljus -
Tal (Troy)

re: KLW- joining info

Greetings Ljus!

At the top of our website, there is a "Register" link. When you click that, part of the process is to fill out an application for membership with us. Do that and you will have completed the first step for joining. The application will have to be reviewed by our kinship leader and then you will receive word about the status of your application and what steps to take next.

Good luck!

-- Talthyr

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum