Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadria77

re: Poking around again

Hey all,

Its Travis / Visdean. I am still continuing my SWTOR journey, but our guild has recently slowed down. I figured it was a good time to come back and see what is shaking in Landroval!

I sent Cal an email letting him know I was hoping to rejoin. I hope to see you all online!

Travis / Visdean

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
jogafl
Recruit

re: Re: Poking around again

Ooops I was not logged in when I posted that. This is my forum account.
Venuil(Dave)

Welcome back! We've never met, but I'm excited that you're returning to us. My schedule is sporadic of late, but hit me up in game to chat or if you need anything.

Peace.
jogafl
Recruit

Thanks Dave! I am in the Kin on Visdean, hope to see you =)
jogafl
Recruit

So an email went out on Sunday that I didn't see until this morning that I did not see until today that I have been removed from the kinship for not registering a character. My character showed up when I signed up for raids, and I have registered on the website (or so I thought). I logged in today and found not only was my website privileges were revoked but my character was removed from the kinship.

Im totally bummed and feel like this was harsh. I dont even recall this being called out as a 'you will be kicked if you do not do X Y Z' at the guild meeting.

Ashigaru Trecalia
Officer

Well, it *is* on the front page under Roster Requirements...
Tal (Troy)

Im totally bummed and feel like this was harsh. I dont even recall this being called out as a 'you will be kicked if you do not do X Y Z' at the guild meeting.

Actually, Calafalas did mention this at the monthly meeting. It was his first order of business at the meeting. It's actually mentioned in the minutes posted under "Governance". He followed up with kinship-wide warning mail message both in-game and on the website.

No need to feel embarrassed. Just resubmit an application and you'll be readmitted.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
jogafl
Recruit

Yeah it was in the welcome letter, it was my bad for not reading it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum