Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keithianw

re: Coming Back

Hiya, I was one of the originals in the guild ages ago and haven't played in 5 years or so. I am back to teach a friend how to play MMOs and this guild and server (and game) were always user friendly. Anyway, is the guild still active? If so, who can I reach? Thanks.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Faern KWL
Officer

Welcome back! Yes, we're still up and running! You'll just need to reapply and once your app has been approved by Calafalas, you'll get further directions on how to proceed from there.

See you soon!

Faern KWL wrote:
Welcome back! Yes, we're still up and running! You'll just need to reapply and once your app has been approved by Calafalas, you'll get further directions on how to proceed from there.

See you soon!

Thank you. I just re-applied as I download the game on a second PC for my friend :-0
Alfrodul
Anthony Arndt aka Alfrodul

re: Re: Coming Back

keithianw wrote:
[Is] the guild still active? If so, who can I reach? Thanks.

Well, it's early Saturday afternoon and there's already 10 on for a Barad Guldur dungeon-crawl. Application process is the same, fill out the app (briefly in your case, just make sure you note that you're a *returning* member so Calafalas can look at your old app). Then Joe (Calafalas) will email you a list of the current officers' main characters.

Welcome back!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum