Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Recruit

re: The Remediators band -- recruiting new members

Hello! I am one of the organizers of the LOTRO band, The Remediators. We are an inter-kin band, with our current membership coming from the Courserrim, Knights of the White Lady and Northern Lights kinships. We perform periodically, usually once or twice a month. We often get together between concerts to test new material.

If you have ever thought of joining a LOTRO band, you are welcome to come to any one of our regular meetups to meet some of the other band members, discuss our future concerts, and see how we organize playing together. Playing in the band requires no musical ability, and joining the band entails no particular expectation that you attend band meetups and concerts regularly – some band members attend them all, some attend rarely, depending on their interests and schedule.

Band meetups occur most every Sunday, 9PM EST, at the Courserrim kinhouse, 5 Roaring Road, Trugorth, Thorin’s Halls Homesteads. You can see if we are meeting any particular week by checking the Courserrim website calendar. If you'd like more info, you can also PM me or ask for more details on this thread.

Hope to meet more of you in the future!

-Briallan

Ashigaru Trecalia
Officer

re: The Remediators band -- recruiting new members

They have certainly begun making a name for themselves, so I think it would definately be worth your while to come out and hear them. It's also a very simple process if one would like to perform - even someone with no musical aptitude in reality like myself can do it!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum