Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelaughing_

re: Question before applying

Hi!

I want to return to lotro and i am looking for other people to play with / a  nice kinship. My main char (minstrel) is on the gwaihir (EU-DE) but i am thinking about starting a fresh new character on an english server because i mostly play games in english now. Also i played mostly solo in the past and none of the people i remember i played with are playing anymore.

So my question is:

Would it make sense to join your kinship, because it is on an US server and i am from the EU? I am thinking about the time difference because it wouldn't make sense to join if i am always playing at times when most of you are not online.

<3 u all

Ashigaru Trecalia
Officer

That could be a potential problem, I admit, since most of our players are in North America.

We have had members in Europe, UK, Australia but they are nightowls - still, they can only occasionally join us, or find us.  Does make it a challenge.  Good luck!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Lady Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum